We were lamenting the loss of one of our favorite AMC pairings -- Bianca & Kendall, and concurrently complaining about the lack of interesting plots. We've noticed how Pratt likes to recycle old, tired, used stories and we thought we'd play along. Here are our suggestions for Recycled & Ripped Off Plots that we'd like to see on AMC:
1. Bianca & Kendall accidentally murder Ryan, escape through the Chandler Mansion Tunnels, rescue Greenlee and, travel to Paris where they meet up with Reese & the kids, become film auteurs, living a life of privilege and luxury even though they are fugitives, while Uncle Jack pins the murder on Roman Polanski.
2. Bianca and Kendall accidentally murder Ryan and take off on a cross country road trip. Having lost access to Bianca’s trust fund, they decide to rob banks and begin a nationwide crime spree. Eventually, the law finds them and in a bloody spray of bullets, the Kane sisters meet their maker. Luckily, upon arriving at the pearly gates, Bianca discovers that God is in fact a woman and her name is “Reese.”
3. Bianca and Kendall accidentally murder Ryan, escape on the good ship Lesbos, sail the seven seas, kidnap two comely wenches named Reese and Greenlee, fight Cambias pirates, freak natural disasters and the occasional sea monster.
4. Bianca and Kendall accidentally murder Ryan, flee to a deserted island where they build a tree house with the Swiss Family Robinsons and Bianca lives in barefooted bliss with "Her Girl Reese" while Kendall organizes the Robinson Family into working a production line that manufactures coconut based cosmetics.
5. Bianca and Kendall accidentally murder Ryan and take cover as double agents for the U.S. government and infiltrate the Russian military. They run around the country in leather outfits, and seduce man and woman-kind with their fake accents and Kane powers.